Cycling for Seafarers 2017
- Saturday, August 26, 2017
- Begin at 401 East Waterfront Rd., Vancouver
HELP US REACH OUR $50,000 GOAL
In 2017 there will be four routes to choose from for this popular annual fundraising event.
- 40km – Cycle Vancouver’s residential areas, past UBC and along the beaches.
- 60km – More of a challenge. Ride through Vancouver and out to Steveston.
- 100km – Cruise at 25 km/hr. or more? Ride through Vancouver, Steveston, Queensborough and around UBC
- 10km – Stanley Park family ride. Starts and ends at the Stanley Park horse-drawn tours parking lot.
Entry/Registration Charge: Individual - $30 Families - $50
- The date has changed to August 26th! (We are tired of riding in the September rain)
- There is a new “Family Ride” around Stanley Park
- There is no sign-up charge – We are encouraging participants to get sponsors
- There are prizes for top fundraisers
- Also - For each $100 you raise you receive an additional entry into the grand prize draw for a Helijet return ride for two to Victoria.
- All registrants receive a free membership in the Mission’s “Ride With GPS” Club account. Not only will you be able to access the event routes, you’ll have access to a wide variety cyclist friendly routes in the Lower Mainland to ride at your leisure. There is something for every skill level but you have to
Register through the website at http://www.flyingangel.ca/ and/or call 604.253.4421 and find out how to participate in the ‘ride’ or how to offer financial support.
Please download a poster for print and display.
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".