ENGAGE DIFFERENCE! Intercultural Minsitry
October 17 - 21, 2016
Important: This event has already occurred.
- Gilmore Park United Church, 8060 #1 Road, Richmond, BC
Engage Difference! Deepening Understanding for Intercultural Ministry VANCOUVER
5 Days focused on faith, heart, mind, and skills for the art of intercultural ministry
What people have to say about Engage Difference! Deepening Understanding for Intercultural Ministry
- “I grew in self-awareness and grew in my capacity to be in right relationships with God’s people.”
- “It was one of the best learning events I have attended, in that it allowed me enough time to consider how I might apply learnings to my context.”
- “This course has helped equip me immensely with tools for intercultural ministry; with tools to help us become more self-aware”
- United Church of Canada: Apply here
- Presbyterian Church in Canada: contact Glynis Williams 1-800-619-7301 x255
- Anglican Church of Canada: Contact Andrea Mann 1 604-822-5220
- Other denominations?: Contact the Canadian Churches Forum
- Funds also available through continuing education plans, local conferences, synods, diocese, presbyteries, etc.
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".