Spiritual but not Religious?
March 4 - April 1, 2015
Important: This event has already occurred.
- 7:45PM - 7:45PM
- St. Paul's Anglican Church
Spiritual but not Religious? How to further develop your own spirituality
Every Wednesday after the 7pm service @ St. Paul's (7:45pm) starting March 4, 2015 through April 1, 2015.
Learn the secrets from well renowned Christian Mystics of all times and gain a deeper understanding of your spiritual practices. A five, one-and-a-half-hour session seminar that will spark the natural flame and increase your thirst and hunger for a true spirituality based on action, love and compassion.
Recommended book to read before or during the seminar:
The way of paradox: Spiritual life as taught by Meister Eckhart, by Cyprian Smith, OSB
Additional Information about the objectives.
At the end of this seminar, the participant
- Understands and shares a common definition of spirituality
- Compares it with his/her own
- Begins to explore spirituality
- Establishes the goal of his/her own spirituality
- Understands the elements of an authentic spirituality
- Addresses issues of religion and spirituality
Registration Fee = $20.00