Wardens' Training Workshop
Saturday, March 21, 2015
Important: This event has already occurred.
- 9:30AM - 10:30AM
- St. Mary's, Kerrisdale
A One Day Workshop for Parish Wardens featuring:
- Bishop Melissa Skelton, speaking about Anglican Identity, Diocesan Structures, and the role of Wardens
- Diocesan School for Parish Development tools to help Wardens work effectively
- Teasers from Diocesan staff on Diocesan initiatives such as Parish Development grants, Consultants network, Godly Play grants, Stewardship Day
- Important information about managing resources from Diocesan Business Manager Robert Dickson and Provincial Archivist Melanie Delva (HR, PIPA, Assets, Property, Budgets, etc.)
- Risk Management issues will be discussed
- A Case study will look at crisis management and clergy & parish member relations
Online pre-registration required: www.tinyurl.com/WardensDay2015
Registration is free and lunch will be provided!
St. Mary’s, Kerrisdale, 2490 37th Ave West, Vancouver, V6M 1P5
For more information, contact Phil Colvin at Synod Office: email@example.com, 604 684 6306 ext. 210