OMG! The Priority of Prayer
March 6, 2018
The Venerable Paul Feheley, Principal Secretary to the Primate and National Director of The Anglican Fellowship of Prayer has asked that this information about the Anglican Fellowship of Prayer Conference in Winnipeg this June be communicated around the Anglican Church of Canada.
Oh My God!: The Priority of Prayer
June 4-8 St John's College, Winnipeg MB
Maintaining the priority of prayer, we will discern the ongoing mission and ministry of the Anglican Fellowship of Prayer. The focus of our conversations will cover aspects personal, intercessory, and corporate prayer. We will be sharing our time with of our patron and Primate, the Most Rev. Fred Hiltz, and with many local leaders. Together, we will equip, support and encourage the ministry of prayer.
During our time together we will:
- share in worship and fellowship;
- discern the work of the AFP, now and in to the future;
- discuss practical prayer resources to meet needs of parish and diocesan reps;
- build community with one another;
- spend a half day touring local sights and attractions
Advance Registration Required
Full Registration ($250) includes:
- Accommodations at St John's College,
- Breakfast (Tues thru Fri),
- Lunch (Tues thru Fri),
- Dinner (Mon, Tues, Thurs) (Wed dining out at own expense),
- Morning and Afternoon Snacks
- Local Registration ($20 per day) includes Programme, Lunch (Tues, Wed, or Thurs), Morning and Afternoon Snacks
NOTE: Flight or bus costs in excess of $500, for one representative per diocese, will be reimbursed by AFP.
Please register as soon as possible; our firm deadline is May 1, 2018.
Registration form is downloadable below, or through our website http://anglicanprayer.org/
Please mail to: Rev. Anne Moore, P.O. Box 406, Haliburton, ON K0M 1SO If you have any questions please contact AFP Chair, the Rev. Val Kenyon at (519) 854-9998
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".