Church of the Holy Trinity
A Caring Christian Community Seeking and Welcoming Others to Join Us in Our Journey of Faith.
Established as an Anglican Church in 1921, this was the first Anglican congregation in the White Rock, South Surrey area. In 1953 the congregation had grown to over 100 families and sufficient funds raised to enable the congregation to approach the Diocese of New Westminster to purchase the land on which the present building was eventually built.
Today the congregation is blessed with over 300 households and many ministries for people of all ages.
Sheila Johnston is a published author; Parish Administrator of St. Mark’s, Ocean Park; parishioner at Holy Trinity, White Rock; former parishioner of St. Mary’s, Kerrisdale; Founding Director of The Canadian Friends... Read More