St. Anne's Steveston
A welcoming and serving community for worship, spiritual growth and outreach
St Anne's has been a part of the landscape of the Richmond-Steveston area for over a century. The Parish was founded in 1891 in the fishing village of Steveston. In 1959 we moved to our current location at the junction of 1 Road and Francis Road in Richmond. The building presently in use was reconstructed in 1987.
Today we continue on our mission to be an open and welcoming congregation. With the continued dedication of clergy and lay volunteers, the future looks bright.