St. George's, Fort Langley

An active, inclusive community of disciples of Jesus Christ doing God's work in the historic village of Fort Langley.

St. George's, Fort Langley

Once part of a multi-church parish that included St. Andrew's, St. Alban's and St. Dunstan's, the current St. George's building was built in 1900, it took twelve years to pay off the debt and the church was consecrated in 1912 and became an independent parish within the Diocese of New Westminster in September 1987.