- Saturday, January 19, 2019
- 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Synod Office, 1410 Nanton, Avenue
- Save to your Calendar
The leaders of the Diocesan Youth Movement are bringing a day of practical how-tos to build up your youth ministry. Learn how to increase effectiveness by taking a calm, systematic approach. This workshop is inspired by the book: Sustainable Youth Ministry by Mark DeVries (Downers Grove, IL: Intervarsity P, 2008)
Topics will include:
- gathering youth contact and scheduling info,
- job descriptions,
- planning a simple youth event and calendar,
- exploring your unique context.
This workshop is for clergy, youth ministry leaders and volunteers.
Cost is $15 and that includes materials and lunch