Permanent part-time position (8 hrs per week). You’ll manage the church office and provide administrative support for our clergy and the many volunteers that make our community function. You’ll also be the first welcoming contact for people who call or visit our church during the week, so friendliness and fluency in English is very important.
You will need to have:
- Experience working in an office
- Superior organizational skills, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A commitment to confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills (including editing and proofreading).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, E-mail, use of social media & internet technologies
Two days a week, preferably Tuesday & Thursday.
Wage is $19 per hour with a review after 3 months.
The successful candidate will need to submit a current Criminal Records check with Vulnerable Sector check and participate in the diocesan Screening in Faith/Safe Church program
Applications will be accepted by email until the position is filled.