In order to nominate any person, the Nominators must supply the Episcopal Elections Committee with the following information.
- The full name of the Nominee including any other names they may have used at some point in their lives.
- The address of the Nominee including preferred telephone number and e-mail address.
- The Nominee's current ministry appointment and the Diocese or other jurisdiction in which this ministry is exercised.
- The dates of the Nominee's ordination to the diaconate and priesthood with the name(s) of the ordaining Bishop.
- The Nominee's post-secondary education including seminary with the qualifications obtained, e.g., degree(s), diploma(s) and/or certificate(s).
- Any other professional or practical qualifications.
- Career before Ordination and/or positions held outside the Church.
- Positions held since Ordination.
- Responsibilities in the wider Church.
- The names of the Nominators with supporting information.
For the ease of Nominators, Nomination Forms can be obtained from the links below.
Nomination Form: Coadjutor Bishop (.docx)
Nomination Form: Coadjutor Bishop (.pdf)
Completed Nomination Forms should be sent to Archdeacon Richard Leggett.