This the first of two Ground Work terms in 2023 will be facilitated by the Reverends Tellison Glover, Marnie Peterson and Andrew Halladay.
Using organizational development tools and spiritual reflective practice, Good Ground for Spiritual Seekers will explore your parish's culture and identity. Your team will use this awareness to shift your parish's attention toward building more meaningful relationships with seekers and newcomers. Come expecting to develop a strategy for implementing new habits that form a more welcoming, engaging, and generous community.
- Design a model for welcoming newcomers
- Develop new habits for creating a more welcoming environment for newcomers
- Gain deeper appreciation of parish values and identity
- Gain deeper insight on the spiritual approach to parish growth
- Are creative, resourceful and whole
- Bring wisdom, resourcefulness, creativity, values to each session
- Are present and attentive at every session
- Are prepared to complete weekly assignments
- Are prepared to meet independently as teams to work on assignments and projects.