You’re invited to a guided cross-cultural training tour!
This bridge-building experience has been described as a fascinating and unsettling experience.
The day includes a guided visit to a Muslim mosque, Sikh temple, Hindu temple and a Buddhist temple.
Registration is $69 includes a delicious ethnic lunch!
The expected outcomes include, but are not limited to:
- Creating diversity awareness in Lower Mainland and other surrounding communities
- Beating racism with education and increased cultural tolerance
- Enhancing cross-cultural communication skills
- Providing ongoing outreach/resources to help create healthy communities
- Appreciating and celebrating diverse multi-cultural communities
For more information send an EMAIL