- Friday, February 15, 2019
- 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Tri-City Office, 435 U North Road, Coquitlam
- Save to your Calendar
Here is an event for folks in our diocese connected to Newcomers ministry to pass on to Arabic speakers who are new to Canada.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. will be presenting a workshop at their Coquitlam office with Guest Speaker, Nedaa Albassam a Certified Tax Professional.
This worshop is for Arabic speakers only and although admission is FREE, seats are limited to REGISTRATION IS REQUESTED.
What participants will learn at this Workshop…
- What is income?
- What is total income?
- What is net income?
- What is taxable income?
- Who should file a tax return in Canada?
- What is the benefit of filing income tax each year, what is the harm of not filing income tax?
- Why you need to file Income Tax correctly?
- When should you file your tax return (or Income Tax)?
- What is tax-credit?
- What is non-refundable tax-credit?
- What is refundable tax-credit?
- What is a T4 slip or other government earnings reporting forms?
Please bring proof of:
(PR Card, letter from IRCC, etc.)
Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees, Protected Persons and Live - in Caregivers. All eligible clients must bring their PR Card, Record of Landing Paper or Notice of Decision Letter for registration and arrive 30 minutes before the start of the session.
Register by calling 604.936.5900 Extension 513
or email [email protected]
Please download a bilingual brochure attached below.