Christ Church Cathedral is seeking a Director of Finance & Operations. This position has an important role to play within the Cathedral organization.
- Creates healthy organizational processes for the Cathedral community, aimed at strengthening the overall operational vitality of the Cathedral.
- Provides leadership to the Cathedral community in the development, implementation, management, monitoring and reporting of financial programs and initiatives in collaboration with the Dean and Cathedral Trustees, and their appointed sub committees.
- Manages and leads financial administration to ensure compliance with internal policies, provincial employment standards, and CRA regulations.
- Oversees the management and contracts of internal and external events taking place inside the Cathedral.
- Leads the Building Services team to ensure the ongoing maintenance of the Cathedral – which is a heritage building – along with the safety and security of all who use the space.
This is a full-time position with benefits and you will be part of a fun and professional staff team. Please email your resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience in detail, by September 15, to email@example.com
Click here for the full job posting: Director Finance and Operations
The successful candidate is required to supply a current criminal records background check with vulnerable sector screening.