CBC Radio & Christ Church Cathedral will present the 13th annual dramatic reading of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol on Saturday, December 2, at 4:30 pm at Christ Church Cathedral.
The classic tale’s parts and their readers will be as follows:
- Stave 1: Marley's Ghost – Eleanor Wachtel
- Stave 2: The First of the Three Spirits – Rick Cluff
- Stave 3: The Second of the Three Spirits – Gloria Macarento
- Stave 4: The Last of the Spirits – Bill Richardson
- Stave 5: The End of It – Joy Coghill
Seasonal music will be performed by the Soul Space - Communion for the City. Musicians and Singers are Bruce Hoffman (tenor), Clare Morgan (harp and vocals), Andrew Halladay (violin and vocals), Karen Mang (soprano), and Michele Raye (guitar and vocals) accompanied by Gemini Award nominated composer, Peter Allen (piano and pipe organ).
Tickets $20 and $10 for ages 12 and under, which are available at Ticketmaster: 604.280.3311 or www.ticketmaster.ca. All profits go to The 127 Society for Housing.
For additional information about the Cathedral's other Advent and Christmas programming please visit the Cathedral's website www.cathedral.vancouver.bc.ca or call Randy Murray at 604 682-3848 ext 21.