On Saturday June 15 at a Eucharist Celebrating the Feast of the Holy Trinity, Archbishop Skelton ordained the following:
- The Reverend Taras Pakholchuk has been appointed Deacon at St David/St Paul, Powell River
- The Reverend Alecia Greenfield will be appointed to a curacy once details are complete.
- The Reverend Jonathan Pinkney has been appointed as Honorary Assistant at St Helen, Surrey. Jonathan will complete his final year at Vancouver School of Theology and will begin a part-time curacy at St Helen's when details are finalized.
- The Reverend André Stephany is licensed as Assistant Curate to Christ Church Cathedral effective September 1.
- The Reverend Tasha Carrothers has been appointed as Assistant Curate at Holy Trinity Cathedral, New Westminster effective July 1.
- The Reverend Cameron Gutjahr has been appointed Rector (Curate), St John the Divine, Squamish effective July 1.
(Please follow this link to access Archbishop Skelton's sermon on this website)
The Reverend Ayoob Adwar has been appointed as Interim Priest-in-Charge, St Hilda, Sechelt effective August 1. He will succeed the Revd Clarence Li who resigned the parish effective June 30. It has been a busy time for Fr. Ayoob as he was sworn in as a Canadian Citizen on June 11 at a Citizenship Ceremony in Surrey.
The Induction of the Reverend Cameron Gutjahr as Rector of St John the Divine, Squamish will be on Tuesday, July 23 at 7pm. The liturgical colour will be green. Further details will follow on the event post on this website as they become available.
- The Reverend Fr. Ayoob Adwar
- The newly-priested Rev. Tasha Carrothers
- The newly-priested Rev. Cameron Gutjahr
- The Reverend André Stephany receives a Bible from Archbishop Skelton
- The Reverend Jonathan Pinkney signs the Declaration
- The Reverends Taras Pakholchuk and Alecia Greenfield respond during their Presentation to the archbishop