The Synod Offices of the Diocese of New Westminster are moving from #580-401 West Georgia to the renovated administration building on the St. John's, Shaughnessy grounds located at 1410 Nanton Avenue just south of Granville and King Edward Boulevard. As of this writing, in mid-June there is still work to do, however, the Bishop's offices, reception area, staff offices, large meeting and event space and other gathering areas are well underway.
The Parish of St. John's, Shaughnessy continues its ministry, with the Parish Offices located in the church building at 1490 Nanton Avenue, 604.731.4966.
The Synod office will move on Wednesday, July 15. It is expected that communications and computer systems will be installed, vetted and operational by the following week.
The Anglican Archives formerly located in the Iona Building at Vancouver School of Theology moved out the week of February 24, 2015, and the large collection went into storage at a government facility in Burnaby. The archive furniture stored at St. Mary's, Kerrisdale was moved in June 9 and the archives collection was delivered into a custom renovated space located in the lower level of the same building on the lower floor underneath the new office and meeting spaces, June 15-16. This move-in will be followed by weeks of set-up before it is accessible.
The address is The Synod of the Diocese of New Westminster, 1410 Nanton Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6H 2E2. The phone number 604.684.6306 has not changed neither has the web address, vancouver.anglican.ca.
Check out the photo album on the DIOCESAN FACEBOOK PAGE - ANGLICAN CONVERSATION