Sermon preached at the Parish of St. Titus, Oakridge, Palm Sunday, April 10, 2022 during Bishop Stephens's first episcopal visit to the parish.
The liturgy was Sung Eucharist for The Sunday of the Passion With the Liturgy of the Palms.
The name of the parish was officially changed from The Parish of St. Matthias and St. Luke to The Parish of St. Titus, December 30, 2020.
This video also includes a brief excerpt from the Palm Sunday Processional and some choral music by a quartet led by and accompanied by Music Director, Kevin Zakresky, DMA.
- Bishop John leads the Liturgy of the Palms
- Music Director Kevin Zakresky leads the rehearsal of the Processional "Hosannas"
- A rehearsal of the reading of the Passion from Luke's Gospel
- The Choral Quartet
- Vicar, the Reverend Marion Wong
- Oboe soloist, Zofia Stefanicki