- Wednesday April 5 – Wednesday in Holy Week at 8am– Morning PrayerThursday
- April 6 – Maundy Thursday at 7pm Washing of Feet, Holy Eucharist, and Stripping of the Altar.
*** There will be a Simple Supper of soup, a dinner roll and jello at 5:30pm served in the parish hall before the service. There will be no cost, but a donation would be appreciated if you so choose.
- Friday April 7 – Good Friday at 10am – The Crucifixion of Jesus and Meditation on the Cross.
- Saturday April 8 – Easter Saturday at 7pm – The Great Vigil with The Service of New Light and the First Eucharist of
- Easter.Sunday April 9 - Easter Day at 10am – The Resurrection of Jesus – Holy Eucharist.
Christ Church is home to a small but vital Anglican congregation. The parish of Christ Church offers weekly worship services, bible study groups, social events, weddings, baptisms, and funerals.
Historic Christ Church is located at the corner of Fraser Avenue and Park Street, one block west of the Trans Canada Highway in Hope, BC.