This event has been put on by the church community for more than 50 years. This year, more than 250 people enjoyed perusing. the many tables at the bazaar, as well as the main feature of the day, a delightful lunch of sandwiches, tea, and strawberry shortcake.
Many thanks to all who attended, and to the dedicated volunteers whose care and hard work made the day so enjoyable and successful.
- Louise in her "Strawberry Shirt"
- Creative signage, a very positive message
- Compelling ground floor marketing
- Keeping the "main thing" the MAIN THING
- Paintings for Sale, St. John's very own artist in residence
- A cup board The collective noun is a "storm"of teacups.
- Great stuff for sale